Complaint Review: custom teleconnect, inc

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 29, 2011

• Reported By: Lori B — NEW MADRID Missouri United States of America
custom teleconnect, inc

custom teleconnect, inc custom Teleconn Debit card overcharged for 2:38 collect call from Sacramento, California, Internet

Recieved collect call from family member stranded in another city and was informed by recorded message that I needed to enter a credit or debit card number to accept the call. I entered my number and proceeded with the call. Two minutes and 38 seconds later the call ended. When I checked my bank account online to see the charges and stub my checkbook there was a pending charge of $20.14 for the call. Four days later while checking my account for another purchase I made I discovered that the $20.14 charge was removed and in it's place a different charge for $32.42 for the same 2 minute and 38 second call. No more calls were made between the date of the first call June 24 and the date of the new charge on June 29...This is a fraud, scam, rip-off and I intend to do everything in my power to get this charge taken off my account! I have contacted my bank both by phone and online to see what my rights are and to put them on notice that I am contesting these fraudulant charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/custom-teleconnect-inc/internet/custom-teleconnect-inc-custom-Teleconn-Debit-card-overcharged-for-238-collect-call-from-746835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on custom teleconnect, inc