Complaint Review: Custom Teleconnect, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2013

• Reported By: Nate — Portola California
Custom Teleconnect, Inc.
6242 West Desert Inn Rd. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Custom Teleconnect, Inc. Custom Teleconn Deceptive scam Las Vegas Nevada

I was stranded in a no cell service area and had to use a pay phone. Of course I had no change. According to the pay phone I could use my debit card for $ 1.00 a call. I had to call only 25 miles away.

I ended up making two calls the same distance. I first saw two pre-authorization for $ 20.05 to my debit card about 6 days later. I thought these might be related to the phone calls but at this point they were only pre-authorizations. Then 6 days later there is a charge for $65.98 from Custom Teleconn!

These people need to be stopped and the phone company who ownes these pay phones should be held accountable as well! This is false information when right on the front of the phone it says you will only be charged $1.00 per call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2013 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Custom-Teleconnect-Inc-Custom-Teleconn-Deceptive-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1101369. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Custom Teleconnect, Inc.