desperate

• Updated: Wed, March 23, 2011

• Reported By: Elaine — Longmont Colorado USA
Customer Affairs and Business Regulations
Malibu, California United States of America

Customer Affairs and Business Regulations Travis Walker Individual named Travis Walker said he was a "Restitution Officer" of this particular company. He told me my name and social security number had law suit action against me Malibu, California

First of all, I would like to add to my report that I have fallen victim to the same individuals since November 2010. These same individuals keep harassing me either thru my land line, my cell phone, and my work! They introduce themselves using different American Names, using different named companies all of which are fake law offices, and they give out different phone numbers of where to contact them. These individuals have very distinct accents like they are from India or some middle eastern country. Very hard to understand them! This latest call was from an individual named "Travis Walker". He said he was a "restitution officer" with "Customer Affairs and Business Regulations". He told me I had a legal action law suit against my name and social security number. He had all of my personal information; where I lived, bank account information, and phone numbers. He told me that "they were holding this law suit for 3 days and were going to contact my employer and my named references to investigate and send the authorites to investigate as well. This above named individual also harassed me at work yesturday 3/22/11. He called me up several times on the land line phone then on an emergency phone. My supervisor and Human Rescource department all got involved with the situation. I was referred to you by my Human Rescource Department! I have recently filed with Chapter 7 bankruptsy and have given these individuals my attorney's name and his phone number to contact. When I give them this information they tell me to have my attorney contact them instead of them contact my attorney. They hang up the phone quickly. However, these same individuals keep contacting me a few weeks later with different names and numbers. It never stops! I have made at least 5 reports to the Federal Trade Commission about these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Customer-Affairs-and-Business-Regulations/Malibu-California-/Customer-Affairs-and-Business-Regulations-Travis-Walker-Individual-named-Travis-Walker-sai-709448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Customer Affairs and Business Regulations

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC