Complaint Review: customer-poll.com

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Abe — Hartford Wisconsin
customer-poll.com
Internet USA

customer-poll.com scam, false advertising, lies Internet

While on the internet, I was given a pop-up survey and when I completed it, they offered me a list of prizes.       I picked the watch they told me was valued at 109.00. I paid for the 6.00 shipping and when I got the watch the local dealer said it was only worth 15-20 dollars.   Customers on scam reporting websites said they were charged an extra 98.00 by the company. I was able to cancel my card before I they could charge me the 98.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/customer-pollcom/internet/customer-pollcom-scam-false-advertising-lies-Internet-1155111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on customer-poll.com