• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: Arline — Willis Michigan United States of America
Willis, Michigan United States of America

CUSTOMERSERVIS/USCASTING.TV Fraud! I called and could not cancel free trail offer either! Willis, Michigan

These guys are fake!I called 2 days later when they returned my hand typed reply.Their system is a  poorly fill in the blanks crap appilcation through a email link.Then at 8:30 I called to ask what the hell are you people charging me for I cancelled.A boy answered the phone telling me he will call me back in a hour! well it has been 3 hours and no call yet! 58.00$ bucks. I am so mad .They are not legit.Your picture might not be even selected .No Guarntees,he said.I want my money back and NOW!!!I refuse to pay for some loser to live a life of luxury off of my hard earned money!YOU SUCK! uscasting.tv And when your a** is in court I hope you rote!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CUSTOMERSERVISUSCASTINGTV/Willis-Michigan-48191/CUSTOMERSERVISUSCASTINGTV-Fraud-I-called-and-could-not-cancel-free-trail-offer-either-666816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CUSTOMERSERVIS/USCASTING.TV