Complaint Review: customerstatus.com

• Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Gene — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
customerstatus.com

customerstatus.com Carrie Wrap promoter Excessive shipping charges, Internet

Ordered Carrie Wraps, terry cloth hair wraps, online on their website. The offer buy one, get one free for $10.00. They also offered another one for $7.00 I believe.

I entered my information online for shipping and charges and when the website got to the page to show the total, it automatically posted. I wasn't allowed to see the total of the charges including shipping. When I finally saw that page, my shipping charges were $47.70 for 3 terry cloth hair wraps!!!!

When I called their 1-800-334-0573 number I spoke with someone named Noreen and she didn't seem to be surprised at the amount of the shipping charges. I told her that I refused to pay those shipping prices and she said she couldn't do anything because my order had not posted to her server yet.

This same company markets these following items, which have complaints against them:  Procaulk; Obama Coins; Snuggies; Health Master/Living Well by Montel Williams; Sobakawa Pillows; Furniture Fix.....just to name a few.

I will continue to try to get them to cancel my order, if not through them, I will dispute through my bank, and continue to post on my social media until this is resolved.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/customerstatuscom/internet/customerstatuscom-Carrie-Wrap-promoter-Excessive-shipping-charges-Internet-761107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on customerstatus.com