Complaint Review: customjerseys-shop.com

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Jennifer — Florida United States of America
customjerseys-shop.com
Shanghi, Select State/Province United States of America

customjerseys-shop.com J smith Customjerseys-shop.com is a scam. They take your money but dont deliver jerseys Shanghi, Other

I purchased a jersey from customjerseys-shops thinking I was getting a good price for the jersey. The website takes you to a third party site to make a payment (that should of been my first clue this company wasn't legit) but I was desperate to get a jersey for my son for Christmas, anyway I paid and received my confirmation email.  Days, weeks went buy and I received no tracking #.  I went back on the website & found no phone number.  The only way to contact them is by email.  When I was directed to their message board I saw over 350 complaints asking the same questions, where their order was and wanting tracking # info etc. Each email was replied with "your jersey was shipped you should receive in 5-8 days don't worry".  I did research on this website & found they were based in Shanghi China only after I received a international fee charge on my bank statement.  If anyone can advise if we can do anything to re-coop money from this purchase that would be great.  I didn't think a company can promote they are the NFL  to scam people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/customjerseys-shopcom/Shanghi-Select-StateProvince-/customjerseys-shopcom-J-smith-Customjerseys-shopcom-is-a-scam-They-take-your-money-but-811421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on customjerseys-shop.com