Complaint Review: cutlery corner

• Updated: Sun, May 27, 2012

• Reported By: lightning — tampa Florida United States of America
cutlery corner
6861 mountain view road ooltewah, Tennessee United States of America

cutlery corner jim frost-owner ordered one thing,but received another, never got what i payed for, late packages,some swords handle were damaged,on the show they say that you have 30 days to return item,but when you call, they say ooltewah, Tennessee

Cutlery Corner, messed up, atleast four orders. everytime they mess up an order, they want me to send my order back, first i was told I had 30 days, when i call them they tell me i have 2 weeks to send back and pay for postage. I spent my money on these knives and now i don't have the money to send them back, because they want you to pay shipping and handling before i can get my refund, and i'm nor sure i'll get my refund back. I ordered some knives and some pieces were missing, i called them them and they said they would replace them and they never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cutlery-corner/ooltewah-Tennessee-37363/cutlery-corner-jim-frost-owner-ordered-one-thingbut-received-another-never-got-what-i-pa-889007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cutlery corner