Complaint Review: Cutting Edge Grass Seed

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Tallahassee Florida
Cutting Edge Grass Seed
3 Long Lake Way Palm Coast, Florida USA

Cutting Edge Grass Seed Sustainable Low Maintenance Grass, LLC Deceptive Sale with no refund...RIP OFF!!! Palm Coast Florida

I ordered Cutting Edge grass seed in July after seeing a commercial at my home in Florida.  There is a large magestic oak in the front yard that is now dirt because of the large shaded area and their seed is guaranteed to tolerate these conditions.  I spent several days, in the heat, breaking up the dirt as preparation in anticipation of the arrival of my shipment which did not arrive until around August 20.  It was shipped August 13 from CT.  Per instructions, we then purchased 7-2-2 lawn food as directed on the packaging, spread the seed and watered as directed.  The seed started to sprout and then quit altogether.  I wondered if we just needed more seed so I went back to their internet site only to discover that sometime between the time I ordered in July and September they placed on their site that they do not ship to Florida, Georgia, etc.  They didn't have any problem taking MY money.  I spoke to Angelica at the company and she aplogized and promised a FULL refund, which includes s/h of $35.85 in 2 days into my checking account.  When that did not happen I called on 9/25 and spoke to Michelle who promised the same thing in 10 days.  When that did not happen I called on 10/4 and spoke to Calvin who refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor.  He did, however, promise that the money would be in my account on 10/9, which was yesterday.  Really?????  Rip-off!  They should never have sold it to me in the first place.  It was bad seed or not acclamated to my area and they should have let me know when ordering.  It is deceptive to modify your internet ad.  ANY assistance would be appreciated.

Kathy

Tallahassee, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutting-Edge-Grass-Seed/Palm-Coast-Florida-32137/Cutting-Edge-Grass-Seed-Sustainable-Low-Maintenance-Grass-LLC-Deceptive-Sale-with-no-ref-1090874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutting Edge Grass Seed