Complaint Review: Cutting Edge Grass

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: MP — Idaho
Cutting Edge Grass
Palm Coast, Florida USA

Cutting Edge Grass send order late in season, bad customer service Palm Coast Florida

Cutting Edge Grass says that their grass needs to be planted in early Fall.  I ordered my grass August 12, which gave plenty of time to plant.  And then proceeded to tear out my lawn in preparation for the grass.  The order said it would take 2-6 weeks.  After 6 weeks I was concerned because the weather was turning colder.  I called to ask about my order and was told it had been canceled 3 weeks earlier.

I was never sent an email saying the order was canceled, although I do have the email saying I ordered it. And I never canceled it, so this was very unexpected.  I proceeded to ask who canceled it and when, they could give me a date, but blamed my husband for the cancelation.  He hadn't canceled it.

The next day my husband called the company and they told him I had canceled it. A different story than the day before, but being in a bind because we have no grass in our front yard, my husband ordered it again.  They were rude and frankly not upfront about what was going on.

I called again a couple of days later, because I was concered how this was canceled, and wanted to make sure that I didn't have identity fraud going on.  I inquired again about the order and this time they told me that it was never actually canceled but put on hold by the warehouse.  They said that I must have put the hold on when they called to confirm.  I have recieved no calls to confirm this order, and the story has changed three times now.

Now it is too cold to plant, and I will have mud in my front yard for the next 4-5 months!  With no apologies, or help in resolving this problem.  They can't even stick to the same story each phone call of why this happened.  Every phone call has been very rude and accusatory, and there has been no customer service.  I almost feel like it was a scam to get me to buy in the wrong season, so if I try to plant it out of desperation, they will tell me that I planted in the wrong season and its not there fault.  But I ordered the right time of the year!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cutting-Edge-Grass/Palm-Coast-Florida-32137/Cutting-Edge-Grass-send-order-late-in-season-bad-customer-service-Palm-Coast-Florida-1088297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cutting Edge Grass