- Report: #817498
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: CVS Caremark Mail Order Service
CVS Caremark Mail Order ServicePO Box 659539 San Antonio, Texas United States of America
CVS Caremark Mail Order Service Shorted me on my perscription, tried to say my Dr. sent in a script for a 45 day supply. My doctor sent in a script for a 90 day supply. San Antonio, Texas
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- My doctor wrote me a script for an inhaler for a 90 day supply with 3 refills with 1 inhalation twice daily.
- Each inhaler has 30 puffs so that would be two inhalers a month for 90 days and that would equal six inhalers.
- I have a $60.00 co-pay.
- When I called CVS Caremark I talked to customer service rep and told them the script should be a qty of 6 for a 90 day supply and if its not don't fill it.
- Also I asked them to cancel all previous scripts of this med because they were wrong.
- Caremark interpreted the script as a 45 day supply and sent me three inhalers and charged me for a $60.00 co-pay.
- So my co-pay is $60.00 whether I get a 45 day supply or a 90 day supply.
- This is not the first time I have had this problem. It has happened at least twice before.
- I watched my doctor enter in the script for a qty of 6 for a 90 day supply 1 inhalation twice daily with three refills.
- Talked to her about what happened before and about how I was shorted before.
- I got a qty of 3 for a 45 day supply in the mail and once it's sent to you they will not let you return it.
- So you are stuck. If you ask for a supervisor they might let you return the medication or send you a partial refund but generally they don't.
- In my case I was told I would be refunded $30.00 via a check through the mail as a one time courtesy. I will believe it when I see it.
- I will no longer use the CVS Caremark mail order service because they keep ripping me off and shorting my prescriptions.
- If I could avoid them all together I would but my insurance is through them for my prescriptions.
- So I will go to the CVS Pharmacy instead with a written script and if they mess it up I will not pay for the medication until they fix it.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Caremark-Mail-Order-Service/San-Antonio-Texas-78265-9539/CVS-Caremark-Mail-Order-Service-Shorted-me-on-my-perscription-tried-to-say-my-Dr-sent-i-817498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.