Complaint Review: CVS Caremark

P O Box 52136 Phoenix, Arizona USA

CVS Caremark very poor customer care Phoenix Arizona

*General Comment: Pills

Very poor customer service

I have my Employer Prescription coverage through CVS Caremark. On August 11th 2013, I did call in a prescription refill for my important medication. According to the auto-email reply, my order was shipped on the 13th of August. When I DID NOT receive the order on the 17th I called caremark and I was told to wait couple more days and call back. Meanwhile my medication ran out. SO I called back again on the 18th, 19th and 20th each time asking for approval for at least a temporary supply from local pharmacy. Caremark mentioned that they cannot help me at all and that I need to call my doctor (who was out of town at that time). Finally I called the doctor’s office and got the nurse to order a 30 day supply from the local pharmacy. But when I went to pick up, I was told that I have to pay the full price of the medication since Caremark will not authorize payment till the other order quantity is done – which I have never received. I ended up paying cash and got the medication.

Each time I call Caremark, they simply were RUDE and NON-COPERATIVE. They did charge my American Express for the medication but never did credit the money, although I did not receive my medication. Such NON-Caring Mentality towards people who are on medications does not conform to good business practice or Ethics. I had few other incidents in the past with Caremark, where they charged my credit card without any authorization. I ended up cancelling my credit card.

Such greedy companies should never be given charge of Prescription programs from employers such as UPHS.

Sincerely,

Dr. Eapen D

Copy to

• BBB Pennsylvania
  • UPHS HR
  • Caremark

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-Caremark/Phoenix-Arizona-85072/CVS-Caremark-very-poor-customer-care-Phoenix-Arizona-1084283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS Caremark

#1 General Comment

Pills

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You do realize that if you havent recieved it yet, then that means which ever service does your delivery still has it right?? So your blasting them because they wont give you more drugs....did you even think before you posted?? THEY CANNOT GIVE YOU MORE THEN YOU ARE PERSCRIBED!!!!! They are not your doctor. Your doctor is the only individual who can change or modify your perscription.

So basically your blasting THEM because you havent gotten your drugs yet...and you blast thembecause they wont give you extra drugs. When it leaves thier hands and is put into the hands of a delivery company it is out of thier control.

You know for someone CLAIMING to be a doctor, youre not too brite. This should have fallen into the "critical thinking" dept.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC