Complaint Review: CVS PHARMACY

• Submitted: Mon, February 10, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: RICHIE — Callaway Florida
CVS PHARMACY
302 n TYNDALL PARKWAY Panama City, Florida Virgin Islands (US)

CVS PHARMACY Medicare Diabetic Supplies Panama City Florida

If you are diabetic and have Medicare along with a MEDIGAP Policy avoid CVS.  They claimed last year that even though my suppliment covered the deductible and co-pay I would have to pay the co-pay, which I did.  My Insurance Company, AARP United Healthcare, claimed they would reimburse me the co-pays.  According to my latest statement they dirrect payed CVS so CVS got paid twice.  When I called the insurance company they said I should take the matter up with CVS.  I did this over two months ago and got nothing.  My advise is to avoid CVS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CVS-PHARMACY/Panama-City-Florida-32404/CVS-PHARMACY-Medicare-Diabetic-Supplies-Panama-City-Florida-1122603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CVS PHARMACY