Complaint Review: cwea.net

• Submitted: Wed, June 06, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: cwea.net stole from my family — Lexington Kentucky United States of America
cwea.net
P. O. Box 78 Winchester, Virginia United States of America

cwea.net civil war education association, bob lied to me, stole money from me and my family, misrepresented himself, continually cheated me and my family Winchester, Virginia

I will make this short and unfortunate.  Bob Mauer who owns Civil War Education Association and www.cwea.net was paid for me to go on a trip to Europe to study the Battle of the Bulge.  1 Week prior to going on the trip, it cancelled and he was to refund me my air fare and the 2400 usd it cost to attend the trip.  This was my Christmas present from my wife.  That was 4 years ago now and I still have no refund whatsoever.  He continuous told me the check was in the mail, but it has yet to come.  I have attempted legal action, but was not able to do much being out of state and now he returns no phone calls.

I am not the only one in this situation and even after I told him I needed the funds back to help pay for one of children's medical conditions, even then, nothing happened.

CWEA.NET AND BOB ARE SCAMMERS, SO STAY AWAY.   THERE ARE MANY TOURS YOU CAN GO ON, SO FIND ONE THAT IS HONEST AND FORTHRIGHT.

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A NIGHTMARE THIS HAS BEEN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2012 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cweanet/Winchester-Virginia-22604/cweanet-civil-war-education-association-bob-lied-to-me-stole-money-from-me-and-my-fami-893548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cwea.net