Complaint Review: Cyber Bounty

• Reported By: Virginia — Orlando Florida
Cyber Bounty
7512 Dr Phillips, Suite 50-613 Orlando, Florida Uruguay

Cyber Bounty Mobile Ad platform Orlando Florida

*Author of original report: Mark Kassar ha resolved my entire payment

I'm writing to file a report against Cyberbounty, a mobile ad platform and an affiliate service provider. I work alone from home being a mother and I was cheated by this company which is headed by Mark Kassar. Mark Kassar hand her couple of relatives, Amy & Nicola Kassar are running this organization.

This organization didn't paid me my commission after I made huge business for them. Amy & Nicola Kassar also handles the customer service department and hence I did not get reach Mark via phone calls. Being in the same city I visited to their office just to be mistreated by them.

This company has cheated many people out there and many of them posted their reviews about cyber bounty in this website and other websites too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2013 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Bounty/Orlando-Florida-32819/Cyber-Bounty-Mobile-Ad-platform-Orlando-Florida-1057817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cyber Bounty

Mark Kassar ha resolved my entire payment

AUTHOR: Virginia - ()

Hi,

This is in rebuttal to the previous report that I filed against Cyber bounty and the owner Mark Kassar.

After reading my complaint at ripoffreport.com, Mark Kassar contacted me himselg and apologised for the inconvenience that happened to me.

He has cleared my entire payment and have also compensated me for the delay.

I'd like to thank ripoffreport.com and also like to mention that I misunderstood Mark Kassar.

Thanks,