- Report: #1139128
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cyber Support
Cyber Support188 E 3RD St New York, New York USA
Cyber Support Did not proform the Computer Service that I paid for at a great cost. New York New York
*Consumer Comment: This company tried to Social Engineer me!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I signed up for Cyber Support's Life Time Support on May 30, 2013. That I understand from your literature "life time" means only service for a period of five years. I paid Cyber Support the amount of $300 for this service. That amounts to $60 per year.
The reasons for my cancellation of Cyber Support is:
1. So many times I call Cyber Support with a problem and they say that it is not applicable to their services and tell me to go to someone else.
2. I discussed with them that I wanted to upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 and they said they would help me. When I called for help they said why did I do that and told me to wait until Windows XP support stopped. They were very inconsiderate of my problem. I went to a third party that is similar to their service for $49 and they straightened me out.
3. I cannot understand their technicians. They do not speak good English. That is a major problem.
I emailed them stating all of the above and asked for a refund for four years of unused service which comes to $240. They immediately phoned me and told me there would be no refund. I ask them why. They told me in a very unprofessional way that is the way it is. Saying something that the money was already spent, which I did not understand.
I just hope that by me filing this complaint it keeps someone from being rippedoff.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cyber-Support/New-York-New-York-10009/Cyber-Support-Did-not-proform-the-Computer-Service-that-I-paid-for-at-a-great-cost-New-Y-1139128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.