Complaint Review: CyberPowerPC

• Updated: Fri, July 19, 2013

• Reported By: Clark — Charlotte North Carolina
CyberPowerPC
4802 Littlejohn St Baldwin Park, California USA

CyberPowerPC Requested 4 times that order come with specific part order arrives and part does not fit inside case. Baldwin Park California

*Consumer Comment: ripoffs

I ordered a machine from these guys the Zeus HTPC Pro A100 Which i ordered customized with all the bells and wistels as you'd expect i was quite excided to recive this almost $1,100 machine. I called my account rep twice and emailed him 3 times to confim that there would be a right angle pci extender as the case requires one if you are to use a pci card with it as its only around 17mm tall.

I ordered this machine with a 1 day rush the next day i get a call saying that that was not doable and they would need to lower it to a 3 day rush which i find irritating but whatever i agree and am refunded the difference. then i call to verify that the afformentioned pci extender will be included. First a tells me he assumes it will be there but wasnt sure, i had to almost force him to get a solid anwser for me. I get the anwser that yes it will be with the order. Trusting him it sets my nerves at ease. [continued below]....

.....

4 days later (1 day after the 3 day rush i paid for) my order is shipped. It arrives Friday July 19th as i told him i had to have it for a deadline. I open the box and everything looks fine. I open the other boxes and realize firstly that the keyboard that was shipped was not the one i ordered. Annoying but i have my own keyboards so i can handle that. Secondly i get down to the case and its got scratches all over it again annoying but not a dealbreaker i then immediately grab the pci extender card from the motherboard box and it looks to tall to me but i have faith in these guys (not knowing any better at the time) i attempt to install it and the card is a full 1.5mm taller than the case itself which sets me off then i look and notice that regardless if it was shorter it still would not line up with the bay for the card to be installed.

I call in and get to tech support who has no idea what im talking about. After being on hold for 20 minutes i get forwarded to a higher tech support agent that knows what im talking about and wants me to send him pictures to prove that it doesnt fit. I send the pictures and 45 mnutes later i get a call from him saying yes that card doesnt fit but we shouldnt have sent it to you anyways so if you want one you'll have to buy it yourself. Now bear in mind that to use ANY PCI card in this case you are REQUIRED to have a pci riser so had i ordered this with any pci accessory it would be included free but since that is not the case i have to buy it myself?

I think not im currently on hold (35 minutes and counting) with the Tech support supervisor to see if he can do anything if not i fully plan to box it back up and ship it back.

i can guarentee they have lost a customer in me i will never own another thing in my lifetime that has their name on it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2013 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CyberPowerPC/Baldwin-Park-California-91706/CyberPowerPC-Requested-4-times-that-order-come-with-specific-part-order-arrives-and-part-1068462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CyberPowerPC

ripoffs

AUTHOR: Barbarian - ()

Dude you could have gotten the same PC order parts from newegg and payed 700-800 for the same system. What you do you expect they screw people in all orders leave fans out wrong parts used parts etc etc.