Complaint Review: cybersonic toothbrush

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: wade69 — Spring Texas
cybersonic toothbrush
PO Box 2940 Mission Viejo, California USA

cybersonic toothbrush After Replacement of Defective Toothbrush Handles wanted to increase the toothbrush replacement periods etc. Mission Viejo California

After a few short months passing after argument over toothbrush handle quality sine I had been a customer of theirs for over 10 years, they replaced my two handles about 4 or 5 months ago. One will not turn off unless placed back in charger and my wife's will not run except if installed in charger once taken out it quits. The handles that I had before lasted for over 5 years and these lasted what 4 or 5 months? After calling in today and speaking with a customer service representative he informed me that my two handles could not bereplaced due to the amount of brushes being sent to me was only 2 every 4 months? I then explained that I had not had these for even a half of a year and that these were replacements done 4 to 5 months prior. He then elected to speak with his supervisor I assume, put me on hold for 5 min. or so. He came back and said if I added another set of brushes to my account that he then would replace both handles. I ended up closing an account with them over 10 years old folks! Yes the A**** of that company now to offset cost of building junk toothbrush handles want you to pay for your lifeti e warranty through the ordering of more toothbrushes yes I know there only 5.00 plus shipping which doesn't come to over 12.00 a month. But most from what I have read I am now not the only one having problems with the new #3 models that don't hold up. Anyway the Company has gone downhill on quality and now they want you to pay for their lack of!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cybersonic-toothbrush/Mission-Viejo-California-92690/cybersonic-toothbrush-After-Replacement-of-Defective-Toothbrush-Handles-wanted-to-increas-1146287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cybersonic toothbrush