Complaint Review: cybersonic toothbrush

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2002

• Reported By:west orange nj
cybersonic toothbrush
torrance california torrance, California U.S.A.

cybersonic toothbrush ripoff torrance California

I had a defective brush handle and was told to send it back for a replacement one since it was under warrant. As of feb28th i still have not recieved my new one. I sent it back and got conformation of the company recieving it but every time I would call the company I was told yes it was sent out. Finally one lady said it was not sent out yet but she would do it right away. Just to reach the company takes at least 15minutes. As of today March 30 I still do not have my new handle and if you try to call the company they say the number has been disconnected. This company is not handled correctly at all. I feel like I got a complete run around.

west orange, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cybersonic-toothbrush/torrance-California/cybersonic-toothbrush-ripoff-torrance-California-17874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cybersonic toothbrush