• Report: #20534

• Submitted: Thu, May 09, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, May 09, 2002

• Reported By:Gastonia NC
Cybersonic toothbrush
370 Amapola Avenue #102, Torrence CA 90501 Torrence, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic toothbrush unhappy with replacement program ripoff Torrence, California

I have a complaint against cybersonic( the electric toothbrush). please let me know where i can post my complaint(see below). thanks

When i bought the Cybersonic toothbrush a year ago, i signed up for the brush head replacement program, not knowing that it would be about ~4 per month. After the first shipment i decided to cancel the program as it just didnt make sense to me to continue paying ~4 every other month. After that I moved and do not know where to change the address. Now all they do is charge my account and I don't even receive the toothbrush heads!!

On 4/14/2001 i emailed them asking them to halt the replacement - no response.

Well a year later, they've applied 6 more charges of ~4 dollars and i havent seen most of the shipments even. When i call their 18007707525 number all i get is 'We're sorry, due to the extreme p[opularity of our product.. blah blah.. please try later'.

I've spent weeks trying to get through them. I've emailed them for a refund, but they have not addressed it.Bill me one more time and face the legalities..
I want my money (24) back!!!.
Here is their contact info:
Cybersonic
Address:
370 Amapola Avenue #102, Torrence CA 90501
Torrence California 90501
Phone Number:
800-770-7525

Harsha
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2002 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic-toothbrush/Torrence-California-90501/Cybersonic-toothbrush-unhappy-with-replacement-program-ripoff-Torrence-California-20534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic toothbrush