Complaint Review: cybersonic

, calif U.S.A.
  • Phone: 3108343525
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

Cybersonic credit card ripoff charges

I bought 3 cybersonic toothbrushes for myself and friends,although the lady taking my order was extremely rude to me because I didn't answer all her questions fast enough, I do like the toothbrushes.

My problem is their customer service. I have received two seperate orders of tooth whitener and extra brushes for all 3 of my orders, which I never ordered, and these charges are being put on my credit card.I tried for 2 1/2 months to get through to customer service and all I get is a message saying they're busy and call again ,they don't even let you hold for the next available operator..I've called early AM and late PM.

After asking my credit card company what I could do about the charges, they gave me a number for cybersonic to call.(310-834-3525) I called that number and actually got a human,the first thing the girl asked me was where I got the number from, she was annoyed because I wasn't supposed to be calling that number and gave me the 800# again...anyway, she didn't help me and I did finally get through the 800# and they told me even though I sent back the unwanted items, they couldn't credit my account because the returned items must be sitting in their warehouse somewhere because they are still backed up from December..In the mean time I have these charges on my account..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cybersonic/calif/Cybersonic-credit-card-ripoff-charges-16117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cybersonic