Complaint Review: cybersonic

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2002

• Reported By:philadelphia pa
370 amapola ave suite 102 torrance, California U.S.A.

Ripped of by Cybersonic Toothbush

I put in an order for a cybersonic toothbrush on December 31,2001. I was already charged for the toothbrush But I have not recieved the merchandise as of yet. I have tried to call them on several times and I keep getting the same recording " because of the high demand of our product we can not take your call try at another time best time to try is between 6 am and 9am" they never answer. At this point I do not even want the product anymore.I am very disappointed in this company.
Philadelphia PA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on CYBER SONIC

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cybersonic/torrance-California-90501/Ripped-of-by-Cybersonic-Toothbush-12146. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cybersonic