Complaint Review: Cybersonic

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
20100 Vermont Ave. Torrance, California U.S.A.

Cybersonic ripoff ignore emails and letters phone call delays Torrance California

I was repeatedly billed for replacement brush heads which I never received. After many attempts to get through to the customer service number, being left on hold forever and sometimes getting recordings to call back the next day, I was assured I would receive them "soon," or "before the end of next week." Weeks later, still nothing.

More phone calls, more emails, more frustration. When I manage to get through to a human being, I finally am told that I will receive TWO free sets of replacement brush heads at no extra shipping and handling charges, but they never arrive. More phone calls, etc.

When I finally get them, they arrive smashed and unusable, and I find that I have been billed for them after all. I finally told them to forget it and stop sending me anything -- that message they understood fine. Too bad the company sucks, 'cos the cybersonic system itself I found to be actually very good.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2003 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cybersonic/Torrance-California-90502/Cybersonic-ripoff-ignore-emails-and-letters-phone-call-delays-Torrance-California-71170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cybersonic