Complaint Review: Cycle brothers of San Diego

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: Brandon — Sd California
Cycle brothers of San Diego
San Diego San diego, California USA

Cycle brothers of San Diego Brian c hough, Brian Christopher hough, Kimberly hough Motorcycle, scooter, free pick up, repair San diego California

*General Comment: Group taking action against Cycle Brothers

*General Comment: Group taking action against Cycle Brothers

*General Comment: Cycle Brothers also ripped me off

Look at all the smack talk on cycle brothers yelp page & complaints board.  woozier. I caught Memphis riding my bike through the gaslamp area AT MIDNIGHT!! MEMPHIS said he was test riding it. Then it took me forever to get MY bike back cuz it "needed clutch rebuilt" and by forever I mean 2 months of crazy text from him and his wife. Sure don't think it runs any better today. The real kicker is he tried to charge me a storage fee and said I avoided HIS calls and HE had been trying to deliver when it was the EXACT OPPOSITE.  I am looking for a group lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cycle-brothers-of-San-Diego/San-diego-California-92101/Cycle-brothers-of-San-Diego-Brian-c-hough-Brian-Christopher-hough-Kimberly-hough-Motorc-1134936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cycle brothers of San Diego

#1 General Comment

Group taking action against Cycle Brothers

AUTHOR: Mrbubbs - ()

Hi, if your interested, please goto cycle brothers on yelp and contact either of the people who left 1 star reviews of cycle brothers through the yelp system.  We are forming a group to take action and hopefully finally stop "Memphis" from taking advantage of anyone else.

#2 General Comment

Group taking action against Cycle Brothers

#3 General Comment

Cycle Brothers also ripped me off

AUTHOR: Mrbubbs - ()

Hi, I also was ripped off by Brian Christopher Hough, aka "Memphis".  He stole $350 from me when he never fixed a leak, then when he tried to fix the leak again, he refused to return my bike for 6 months and had the nerve to try and charge me a storage fee as well when I repeatedly asked for my bike back for those 6 months.

I had to file a police report and report the bike stolen.  The police tracked him down at a residential garage in Little Italy/Bankers Hill where he has since been evicted.  Anyway, he has done so much damage to my classic motorcycle.  He stole my registration, he switched my gas tank with another motorcycle and is a thief, a liar and a total crook and continues to get away with it.  The Bureau of Automotive Repair has been notified about this guy several times from several different people and he continues to cheat people, they have done nothing.

Also, he would also text me at weird hours with creepy nonsensical texts messages.  I would be interested in a group law suit against this guy, I have a few other people interested as well.  I was thinking about going to Turko since no one else will do anything.