Complaint Review: Cycle Brothers of San Diego

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Kilpatrick — SD California
Cycle Brothers of San Diego
5727 Dorothy Dr SD, California USA

Cycle Brothers of San Diego Memphis Hough, Kimberly Hough, Brian Hough motorcycle, scooter, scammer San Diego California

*Consumer Comment: Forgot to mention

*Consumer Comment: Please contact me

*General Comment: Group taking action

*General Comment: Gas tank switch

I finally found "memphis Hough"  co owner of cycle brothers with his wife Kimberly hough.  I scheudled pick up with Kimberly hough, and should had know better when I needed to reschedule 3 times.   Memphis finally picked up my bike and said $89 for diagonsis.  After 3 weeks he said I had electrical issues and wanted $800 up front and $800 at completion.   MONTHS went buy.  I couldn't find him.   He as his wife would text at random times and lay on a thick layer of BS.   I finally went to his address on Yelp 425 west ash street, a fake address and back enterence to a condo building where I was informed he beat up his girlfriend and was charged with trespassing and not allowed back.  Thank god I have a lawyer in the family who did some research and his real name is Brian Christopher Hough and his wifes name is Kimberly Ann Hough,  He goes by Memphis and she goes by Kimberly Carey at times, the police are WELL aware of him. [continued below]....

.....   I finally got my bike back from a garage at 2728 arroyo where there is a eviction notice on the door.  Neighbor said he hasn't paid rent in months and harrasses everyone.  they do not have a business licenses.  Take him to court for 2 grand or cough it up to a bad deal, I'm not sure, but I am writing this to tell you if you've had similar experience CALL THE CITY ATTORNEYS OFFICE AND REPORT THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cycle-Brothers-of-San-Diego/SD-California-92101/Cycle-Brothers-of-San-Diego-Memphis-Hough-Kimberly-Hough-Brian-Hough-motorcycle-scoote-1132902. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cycle Brothers of San Diego

Forgot to mention

AUTHOR: Ryan - ()

I forgot to mention that I always tried to contact JC on yelp about his review and left him a message. on my contact info. Please help!

Thanks

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Ryan - ()

Hi,

Please contact me. I'm in a similar situation currently.

Thanks!!

#3 General Comment

Group taking action

AUTHOR: Mrbubbs - ()

Hi, if your interested, please goto cycle brothers on yelp and contact either of the people who left 1 star reviews of cycle brothers through the yelp system.  We are forming a group to take action and hopefully finally stop "Memphis" from taking advantage of anyone else.

#4 General Comment

Gas tank switch

AUTHOR: Mrbubbs - ()

Hi, I was also taken advantage of by Cycle Brothers.  I was wondering if you have a red and white honda cl350.  Because when my bike was recovered there was an exact bike like mine on his truck and Memphis definetely switched my gas tank with that other bike.  You also mentioned he was talking about your electrical problems.  At one point Memphis texted me a whole load on nonsensical crap about my bike having electrical problems which it didn't, so I think he was confusing me with this other bike.  Anyway, if Memphis did put my tank on your bike, my gas cap had a lock on it and only I have the key, unless memphis made a copy of it.  I now have a faded, dinged and broken gas cap tank on my bike when my previous tank was glossy and in perfect condition.