Complaint Review: CYF of allegheny county and my court appointed gaurdian

• Submitted: Tue, January 29, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: xlaskodyx — walnutport Pennsylvania United States of America
CYF of allegheny county and my court appointed gaurdian
4576 clover hill circle Mckeesport & Venetia, Pennsylvania United States of America

CYF of allegheny county and my court appointed gaurdian Mary Hughes, Rebecca Hall ruining my life Mckeesport & Venetia, Pennsylvania

I have been in CYF custody for about 3 years now, and I have been bounced from place to place and it's causing me trauma. About 2 years ago, Rebecca Hall was appointed to my case as my medical/educational guardian. She has all signing rights and makes most medical decisions. I am a FTM transgender adolescent who is still confused and going through the process of what I want. After the years I've been in custody, I have visited many homes and last year I found the perfect home. The father is transgender (FTM) just like me, and the mother is lesbian. I feel comfortable, safe, and supported with/by them, and CYF + my guardian are doing everything in there power to prevent me from being able to move in with my family. I feel it is all discrimination, and it's getting out of hand. There were childlines, and reports filed against my family and I think this is all unfair. I have court in 2 weeks and my family is showing up, but my team are going to fight against them, and make sure I don't get to go home. I'm seeking a lawyer or adult help to keep the ball rolling and do what's best for me... Please contact me... ASAP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CYF-of-allegheny-county-and-my-court-appointed-gaurdian/Mckeesport-Venetia-Pennsylvania-/CYF-of-allegheny-county-and-my-court-appointed-gaurdian-Mary-Hughes-Rebecca-Hall-ruining-1005280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CYF of allegheny county and my court appointed gaurdian

hotels