Complaint Review: cyf southside office

• Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Desiree — fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
cyf southside office
2100 Wharton Street pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

cyf southside office Lindsey Williamson I being lied to and they are forcing my kids to be lost in the system pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

I am writing this report for the sake of my boys. They are 4 and 1 and they mean the world to me. A little over a year ago in January i placed my boys voluntarily with cyf. Because I had surgery and i could not care for them the agreement was 30 days. And 30 days turned into over a year now i placed them in January its now febuary i have done everything they asked me psych evaluations drug screenings and visitations. But both my caseworker Lindsey and the supervisor Greg lies to the judge and tell him in not compliant with the goals.For awhile Lindsey would mess my visits up and the boys would not show up but she lied and said that i was not compliant so they took my home visits from me saying they would come but i was never home.They have both testified to the judge that im not takin my cvase serious and they feel they should be adopted. But there constantly telling me how my oldest has nightmares and use the bathroom on his self and constantly screams for me in his sleep and he has gotten bad. [continued below]....
..... I have called the Action Line on them and they have not done anything.I was raped in August and since i testified against the boys that raped me i have been gettin threatened as well as my family so i decided i needed to leave town because i no longer felt safe.When i called and told both the caseworker and supervisor neither one of them got back to me till a week after i decided to finally leave. The supervisor Greg McDonald told me since i moved that i need to just forget about my boys and move on. Because they are all ready trying to find them a placement with a family that wants to adopt. And long as hes on the case it will get done. And it seems that he is not lieing because thats exactly what there trying to do. Please i really need somebody to help me i can not let my children get adopted there my world and before they came into my life and ripped my family apart it was just us 3 i was working i had my own place we were happy.If i would not have had that surgery my boys would be with me because i never neglected them or did anything that would prevent my boys from being giving back. Cyf is just lieing and there not doing there job the right way. And i need somebody to please help me exspose the wrongs that cyf has done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cyf-southside-office/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15203/cyf-southside-office-Lindsey-Williamson-I-being-lied-to-and-they-are-forcing-my-kids-to-b-1012920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cyf southside office