Complaint Review: Cymax Stores Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 04, 2010

• Reported By: george — San Francisco California United States of America
Cymax Stores Inc.
1188 West Georgia St Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Cymax Stores Inc. www.bedroomfurniturenmore.com DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Vancouver, British Columbia

I bought a bedroom set from this company.  When I ordered it I was happy to get through right away. However when I called 4 WEEKS LATER to get an update on my order, i was taken to a voicemail that was full! I called the next day same thing! I called A THIRD TIME and the lady said the customer service department is busy and to CALL BACK IN A COUPLE HOURS!   FINALLY, on the 4th day i got a hold of customer service and she said she was checking on my order put me on hold and HUNG UP!!

I called again and the sales lady said to leave a message and I said I will request a chargeback, and what do you know, I had a manager come on right away!  He checked my order and said it was backordered for another month and that they will update the site! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

On top of all that, I bought the bedroom suit because is was on sale with free shipping and no tax. BUT I found out they have the same promotion EVERY WEEK!  When I asked, the lady said "idono" !!!!

STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cymax-Stores-Inc/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Cymax-Stores-Inc-wwwbedroomfurniturenmorecom-DONT-BUY-FROM-THIS-COMPANY-Vancouver-Brit-577746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cymax Stores Inc.