• Report: #12069

Complaint Review: cypersonic toothbrush

• Submitted: Mon, January 21, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, January 21, 2002

• Reported By:luquillo p.r.
cypersonic toothbrush
Ceiba, P.R. U.S.A.

cybersonic toothbrushes rip off

During the first week of October,2001 I contacted cybersonic toothbrushes to let them know that our credit card had been lost and they needed to bill our credit card company with the new account number assigned.

I explained that the credit card company automatically issues a new account number when a card is stolen or lost. I had 3 payments left to pay them and requested they bill the three payments all in one for a total of $59.85. On November 23rd, 2001 I called cybersonic to let them know that our credit card was invoiced at $99.75, 2-payments were overcharged totaling $39.90.

I spoke with a Mr. Melvin and he stated that on the next statement of the credit card this will be resolved with a credit of $39.90 As of today January 21st, 2002 I have not been able to reach them by phone and the credit card has not been credited. Not to mention that I have never received any free toothbrush replacements at all. I now have this product since May, 2001 and not one toothbrush replacement has been sent?????

I cannot get thru their phone lines at all and need to get this resolved ASAP I WANT MY MONEY BACK. I also need to know if I should contact my credit card and advise what has happened?? Note: I have moved to a new town from Luquillo to Ceiba and the Credit Card Company has the new address.

Please help me.

Thanks
Lillian Avila
Ceiba, Puerto Rico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cypersonic-toothbrush/Ceiba-PR-00735/cybersonic-toothbrushes-rip-off-12069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cypersonic toothbrush