Complaint Review: D30 Holdings llc

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: lesson learned — irvine California
D30 Holdings llc
2831 st. rose parkway henderson , Nevada USA

D30 Holdings llc Vincent Michael KeyesIII, Mike Keyes, Big Bear Gold gold mine, phoney real estate schemen and phoney gold mine henderson Nevada

Do not invest with this man. he kept telling my husband that he had a gold mine in nevada that was close to being completely ready to start mining and that he would pay us back with in a few months. It has been 2 years and three months and we are out 24kHe is very unethical, supposedly a christian. Took my daughters college fund wrote me a promissory note and never paid it back. I feel like a fool but at the time he seemed like it was above board he even went to our church. If i can save just one person from doing business with this guy i will have done the right thing. I wish someone had warned me.i know i sound foolish and believe me i am kicking myself but he talked a good con. if i can help someone else it will make me feel better. He sells realestate in california so beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/D30-Holdings-llc/henderson-Nevada-89052/D30-Holdings-llc-Vincent-Michael-KeyesIII-Mike-Keyes-Big-Bear-Gold-gold-mine-phoney-re-1135153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D30 Holdings llc