Complaint Review: dELiA*s

• Reported By: amber12345 — Berkley Michigan
dELiA*s
Internet USA

dELiA*s Delias, Delia's Fraud  Internet

Tried to order three items from this store. First, I recieved an email advertising a 25% off sale. I came to realize that this meant 25% off 'sale' items. When I tried to use the coupon code provided for the sale nothing happened, so I entered another coupon code to get free shipping. I proceeded to checkout believeing I was recieiving free shipping, when I recieved my email reciept I was charged shipping.

I attempted to contact the company by thier email which was returned with failure to deliver - I sent from multiple clients. I finally reached them through a form on their website and in response all I recieved was- "you cannot use multiple coupon codes."

I would be VERY careful using this company and would, under no circomstances, use thier online checkout.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dELiAs/internet/dELiAs-Delias-Delias-Fraudnbsp-Internet-1085852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dELiA*s