Complaint Review: D.A. Systems Company

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Everett Massachusetts
D.A. Systems Company
Auburn Hilld, Michigan USA

D.A. Systems Company This company mailed me what seemed like a legitimate job opportunity. I researched the company online, saw nothing negative, even called the phone number which rang to a voicemail. They sent a check, which I am skeptical of, but it looked legit. After 3 days sitting in my bank account, they emptied my account. Auburn Hills Michigan

DA Systems Company sent me what appeared to be a job opportunity. I checked them out online, even called the number listed, which rang to a voicemail. There was a check included, which I am usually skeptical of, but i found nothing negative, and everything looked legit. The check sat in my bank account for 3 days, until this morning, when they emptied my account. I just dont want this to happen to anyone else...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DA-Systems-Company/Auburn-Hilld-Michigan-48326/DA-Systems-Company-This-company-mailed-me-what-seemed-like-a-legitimate-job-opportunity-1167171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on D.A. Systems Company