Complaint Review: da waters

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Dave — Canton Texas United States of America
da waters
4170 tanners creek dr., flowery branch, ga 30542 canton, Texas United States of America

da waters sparkletts This company set me up with home water. They never came back i hade to call them every mounth. And when i changed they hit card with a100.00 fee. Very poor customer service. canton, Texas

This company has very bad service. They set me up and that was it, The salesman got his pay. The last three mounths I would get a call to leave my empty jugs outside, and they never came buy. The last two times I called them. This time the same truck droped off to a friends house, but did not stop at my house. So I called to cancel my service, and they want to charge me 100.00. That's bs they have not furfilled there part of the contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2011 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/da-waters/canton-Texas-75103/da-waters-sparkletts-This-company-set-me-up-with-home-water-They-never-came-back-i-hade-t-774579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on da waters