Complaint Review: Daeus Financial Services

• Reported By: DawnF — Alexandria Virginia
Daeus Financial Services
172 East 14075 South Suite #101 Draper, Utah USA

Daeus Financial Services Taken for a ride and out a lot of cash Draper Utah

*General Comment: I DO BUSINESS WITH VERY FEW COMPANIES.. THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY SCAMS OUT THERE.

This all started with me requesting information about making money from home posting links on the internet. That was a $97 fee. Now I am out nearly $22,000 and have a website that makes no money.

Shortly after requesting information, I was contacted by The Coaching Department who convinced me I could make a lot of money in eCommerce with their help with coaching and building a website. That was $9895.

Not too long after that, I was connected to Daeus Financial to build corporate credit. Also included in their package was tax services and help with forming my LLC. They told me I had to have an LLC to protect my personal assets from my business should something happen. I was charged $4790 by Daeus Financial Services for a variety of services: - Form my LLC (done by Your Entity Solutions) - Get tax services (provided by Strategic Tax Services) - Build corporate credit I am concerned that I paid Daues a fee using my credit cards and auto bank deduction to help me gain corporate credit and create my DUNS number. Nicholas Welch told me to contact Seed Capital, as they were the best company to secure corporate credit.

Daeus then connected me with Seed Capital who did that for me for another fee.  Till it was all said and done, I was out another $9,990 to get corporate credit at 0% interest for a year. My online business is not making any money, regardless of the number of hours I spend working on building credibility and driving traffic to it. I am concerned that these expenses could cause financial hardship.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daeus-Financial-Services/Draper-Utah-84020/Daeus-Financial-Services-Taken-for-a-ride-and-out-a-lot-of-cash-Draper-Utah-1131636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daeus Financial Services

#1 General Comment

AUTHOR: B. Harlow - ()

I do business with very few companies. This is what our financial market is coming too. There are just too many scams out there. If you aren't a wealthy person who can afford a top notch attorney to fight tooth and nail through the courts you will find the courts to be very hostile and very Corporate. Many of the judges worked for years defending the very companies you will be fighting against. They care nothing for you.

Keep your money in your pocket. As much as you can.