Complaint Review: Daeus Financial

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: ramcla — Killeen Texas
Daeus Financial
3082 W Maple Loop Suite 100 lehi, Utah USA

Daeus Financial Daeus Tax services, Daeus Daeus and multiple companies scammed me out of around ten grand: online business that never got set up. they said I needed to get tax services etc.... lehi Utah

Daeus along with Go Go Drop shipping,  Strategic Tax Services, ELibrary Membership, conned me out of around $10,000. Over a year ago.  I reported them to the BBB but of couse they gave them something to drop the report.  I would like to inform others of theses con artist.   I charged most fees on my Discover card and they worked with me alot but of course I could not get my money back.  One year later I see charges on another credit card and I disputed all trnsaction and it was over turned again.  I lost an additional $200.  I am trying to deal with my mistake. I would like to inform others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daeus-Financial/lehi-Utah-84043/Daeus-Financial-Daeus-Tax-services-Daeus-Daeus-and-multiple-companies-scammed-me-out-of-1130313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daeus Financial