Complaint Review: daily money team

daily money team
Internet USA

daily money team DMT DMT IS A SCAM!! DONT FALL FOR THEM!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: DMT was Daily Bread Givers/ Free treasurechest/ LFK

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Daily Money Team NO SCAM (people just don't follow directions!)

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: YOUR WRONG ABOUT DAILYMONEYTEAM!!

*UPDATE Employee: Your claim is false

*Consumer Comment: Would Like To Know More

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2013 09:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/daily-money-team/internet/daily-money-team-DMT-DMT-IS-A-SCAM-DONT-FALL-FOR-THEM-Internet-1069257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on daily money team

DMT was Daily Bread Givers/ Free treasurechest/ LFK

AUTHOR: brookelyn39 - ()

I was with Daily Bread Givers.  You PAID $25 for training?  FOR WHAT?  They made money off you when you signed up. I never charged anyone money.  As a matter of fact,  When people completed their " Commission upgrade" I  paid them $20 (Something I never got from the "FOOD STAMP KING")

Anyone could contact me(at anytime) if they needed help with anything. It's sad that people are so GREEDY.  It could be a very good program, in these times. People have the need to stifle others, while appearing to help them, for continued benefit. All people must put their info online to be part of the program.  I'm confused.  It seems to me, the WOMEN involved are not privy to the higher realms of the Order here. Just my opinion......

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Daily Money Team NO SCAM (people just don't follow directions!)

AUTHOR: Arikah - ()

I actually am excited that I found this opportunity! (But it definitely has made me see the OTHER side of why people are unemployed!)

I need to say that last year when I was pregnant, I knew that I was going to have to stay home,  but I am a hard worker and have always thought outside of the box and believed in nonconventional jobs due to my free-spirit.  So I called after watching late night tv, I saw an ad for Anthony Morrison's company.  I called and with my husband, listened to the teller tell me that he needed to make sure I was serious about this. He asked me if I wanted a house to own and luxury. I told him I didn't need that, I just needed to stay at home with my baby and work. I didn't understand why he kept insisting me to tell him my commitment to this position. I explained that I knew there were work at home positions and I was going to find one whether or not I "signed on" with this company.   At any rate, they sent me Anthony book, which I read and even became motivated in how detailed he was in acquiring his wealth.  So much so that I thought I could do it.

Well, after signing a contract that said that I would pay for the training, which had interest accruing daily, but I thought I could make something, studying diligently on the computer and discovering I wasn't  as tech savvy as I thought, I SAW NOTHING!  The cost?  $3,500 for the training (in monthly payments), it went on my credit report because they took my SS#, and many tears.  The upside?  LESSON LEARNED. SCAM? for me - it was.

I still wanted to be home with my baby, so I continued my search (since I was the internet anyway,) and about a month ago found a position with DMT (Daily Money Team) on a jobsite, so I called. I asked the agent what did I have to pay. She said it was free. So I let her talk for a bit, and asked again, what I had to pay later. She said it was Free. I asked her if she took my social security number at any time, she said in no way did she need or take the number, I asked her if she took my credit card number. She said she did not take my number, however for training, to maneuver through the companies sites to see what was required I would need a debit or cc, with at least $25 balance, but after the training it would be refunded. AHH-HA! I caught her.

She said that the money used in training would be refunded?! Hmmm?  When, after 90 days? No, she said immediately after following all the steps of training.  She said pay attention to everything she'd train me on because if I did, it would be rewarding...not get rich quick, but money.  When I shared with her my experience with the other "job," she quickly said, "Well, you clearly didn't pray to Jesus before starting!" She was right. I never even shared my beliefs. She then gave me my first assignment - go back, talk it over with my husband, pray about it, and see if it really was something I wanted to do, because being an independent contractor wasn't for everyone.  I thought it fair enough so I did.  I even used my credit card attached to my business account that had exactly $25 in it. I figured, since I wasn't going to make any money anywhere else, what did I have to lose? ( Which brings up another lesson reiterate in training - I didn't have money because I didn't BELIEVE I should have more money.)

Going through orientation and training, I followed all her instructions, marked down the dates to cancel offers I wasn't interested in if I didn't want to continue the service, I even found a company for my husband (Handyman Tools).   I knew nothing about Gamefly, but my assistant does and knew how it even worked, so I gave her an added incentive with the trial offer - which in turn made me more money because when she told her friends about her trial offers of the three games, they wanted to try it, which with them signing up for Gamefly's trial offer, paid me $90, but I'm jumping ahead with my story.

Anyway, I received my refund of $23 in my Paypal account from my agent. My first week, I had about 30 calls, studied and did what she said, and started building my own team - which was no small feat. (This was how I discovered why the unemployment rate was so high. The percentage of the lazy, lack of drive, and horrible work ethic/integrity/character of people out there is amazing.  My "work" was actually filtering through not only these people to build my team, but people who are so riddled with fear or so boxed in their thinking of what being employed looks like, they rely heavily on someone else being their boss.  The thought of working for themselves is foreign to them.) Out of the thirty, only seven qualified - or was someone I was willing to invest in their training.)

The second week instant rewards paid me $117. The third week my computer was completely blown, but I had enough agents under me where I was able to call them and give them my appointments and training - which made them money, (which again, adds to my account because they are my team.) This being the fourth week, Instant Rewards paid me $164.  It's not millions, but it helps pay my bills.  My sister in-law is currently living on social security, but really, how long will that last? I'm so thankful - for her, she won't have to be denied income when the time comes when social security is no longer there.  There is no one to deny her right or willingness to work, or due to her physical limitations, she is still able to contribute to her own independence.

Now I am so strong in my faith that I firmly believe that whatever I do to others I will get back tenfold.  It's not in my nature to cheat people, so I don't, nor do I associate with people who do.  Call it fear. call it brainwashing of the religion. Who cares? I just don't do it.

Amen for this opportunity. It's working for me and my family and I am so grateful. My team is an awesome group of people across the country I've never met - ranging from 19 - 66 years old, but are building for themselves their own lives and learning from the training from Daily Money Team's weekly Wednesday night conference calls and its training center.  I'm aware, however, that some people may not have had proper training, (or if they were honest - didn't follow instructions and read all the information given) and so they felt left out in left field or they didn't cancel the subscriptions on time (after training) and for that, they blame the company. But again, if the people who call looking for a job understand what it means to be an independent contractor, they would take responsibility for their own business.

Anyway, so grateful for this company and their mission to employ 1 million people by 2015.  With already having over 17,000 employees I'm sure we'll make it.  And when this company proves itself by reaching this same goal, I'll wonder if the people who rant about it will come back to get jobs.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

AUTHOR: Bornstar - ()

FOR anyone who comes across this report let me be the one to tell you that DAILYMONEYTEAM is definitely NOT A SCAM! Far from it. I have worked with them since sept of 2012 and have have been able to work from home and make a consistant income because of the training they provide. There are alot of fake  programs out there but DMT is NOT one of them. They are 100% legitimate! I encourage people to do their own research and make their own descisions based on THEIR OWN experience.  Whoever wrote this review either came across somone who didn't fully explain the process to them or they simply didn't follow the instuctions that are CLEARLY laid out in the training provided by dailymoneytem, and had  a bad experience.

Just because one person didn't have success does NOT make the company a SCAM. You can go on youtube and hear from many agents who work from home and are doing VERY well with the support and training of dailymoneytem.  We have more then 1500 new agents every month joining DMT and using the training they've put together to earn LEGITIMATE money online. 1500+ people joining everymonth does not sound like a scam to me!! Sounds like their doing somthing right with over 17,000 agents all over the US and Canada apart of the company now.

One of the Networks we work with is called Instant Rewards and thats the one I use personally. You can also google them and see many positive reviews and proof from people  earning money with them.  Networks like Instant rewards pay regular people to advertise for them online..companys they market for are brands like Freecreditreport.com, Gamfly, Walmart, Netfliex etc.

When you refer somone to the network to try a trial offer the networks pays you! Your not required to keep anything. if you don't want to be charged a monthly membership fee you simply CANCEL be4 the trial period is up. It sounds like the person who wrote this "SCAM REVIEW" forgot to cancel whatever offer they tryed. Dailymoneytem doesn't HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CARD BEING CHARGED!!. Thats between you and they company whos trial you signed up to try. All this person had to do is cancel if they did not want to keep it. SIMPLE.

Dailymoneytem ONLY provides the training on how to work from home. THATS IT!!!  They are an organization of independent advertising agents who work from home. We're not in the business of scamming anyone. I hate to see their name being slandered by  uninformed people.

Again if your looking for a Legit oppoturnity to make money working from home DMT is one of the best organizations on the internet to work with.

Hope this review will help clerify any misconceptions about the company!

Your claim is false

AUTHOR: jean - ()

I am sorry you feel this way, but your claims are false. DMT is not a scam, it it very real and over 14,000 people across the country and in canada are earning a great income with DMT. It really is not fair to put such slander about another human being and a whole company out there, but I know that is the ower of the internet.

Would Like To Know More

AUTHOR: truth1rst - ()

I would like to know more about how you were scammed and why Brent Miller was rude and nasty to you. Did you buy one of the Daily Money Team services such as the Eagle's Nest or the Community Call Center? Or was it one the trial offers that you tried?