Complaint Review: DailyArticle.com

• Updated: Tue, September 13, 2011

• Reported By: Kori — Georgia United States of America
DailyArticle.com
4240 Portsmouth Blvd., Suite #177 Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

DailyArticle.com Shanda Harper Writers Beware! Non-Payment and Communication Issues Abound Chesapeake, Virginia

On September 6, 2011 I logged in to my account at Daily Article to take down the one and only article I had uploaded to the site over two years ago when I first joined it, because it hadn't sold and I was planning on selling it elsewhere. But when I logged in, the status of that article indicated that it had sold. So I sent an email through the customer support/order form on their site, asking if the article had sold recently and payment was on the way, because the site doesn't give writers any indication of when any of our articles sell.

Now I had heard a couple of stories from other writers who said they had trouble getting paid too. But I was willing to give the site and its owner the benefit of the doubt that my article had only recently sold and I was about to receive compensation, because I had logged in earlier in the year and didn't remember seeing that the article had sold then. A week later, however, I still hadn't received a response or payment.

This isn't the first time I've had communication issues with the site, either. When I first joined, I sent in an article on a topic that was requested at the time, but never received an acceptance or rejection email. Remembering that experience, I figured I'd have a hard time getting anyone to respond to me this time either, when September 9th came and went. And even though it isn't much money, I still decided to file a report here and with the Better Business Bureau...and if I come across any review of Daily Article that allows user submissions, I'll give me two cents there too, as a warning to other writers who might want to make a serious go of the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2011 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DailyArticlecom/Chesapeake-Virginia-23321/DailyArticlecom-Shanda-Harper-Writers-Beware-Non-Payment-and-Communication-Issues-Abound-776421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DailyArticle.com