Complaint Review: dailysteals.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 27, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 27, 2012

• Reported By: NoMoreDailySteals — Frustrated Wisconsin United States of America

dailysteals.com Unauthorized charge to credit card Internet

I ordered three items from Dailysteals.com.  They shipped four items and charged me for four items.  I notified customer service by email of the issue and they did nothing to correct their mistake.  I would be more than happy to return the fourth item shipped to me, if they pay the return postage.  Their billing records show I ordered only three items, but they still will not admit their mistake and correct their error.  I tried calling customer service and other departments to try and talk to a live person, but I had no luck reaching any live person.  It appears the only way you can communicate with this company is by email.  I wish you luck in dealing with this company if you have a problem.  I do not plan to buy anything more from dailysteals.com as they are only as good as their service, and that is poor at best! In my situation, their service was non-existent to correct the problem.  Do they have poor customer service so that the customer becomes frustrated and gives up?  What kind of business plan is that?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dailystealscom/internet/dailystealscom-Unauthorized-charge-to-credit-card-Internet-859915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dailysteals.com