Complaint Review: dallas auto credit

• Submitted: Fri, November 10, 2000
  • Updated: Fri, November 10, 2000

• Reported By:dallas tx
dallas auto credit
Buckner blvd Dallas, texas U.S.A.

Dallas Auto Credit Dallas Texas sneaky unethical business tactics

I like many American's do not have the best Credit. While looking for a reliable car I came accross a add in the paper where you can be fianced for $500.00 down. After going thru the paperwork and getting a approval, how excited I was to be picking up my new car, "I won't have to catch the bus anymore" I thought. After finishing up the signing of the papers which takes at least an hour and a half. I thought something was funny about all this when the lady filling out the paperwork she made snide comments about keeping all the paperwork even the recipt of the down payment in the car at all times, again I was so excited about getting transportation I didnt realize she was setting me up.

Well about a week in a half later I go to get into my car and it was gone, I could not believe it, My first payment wasnt due or anything, I had insurance for the car... Well normally I thought if you get a car, that financing was already in place or you test drive the car with the understand of returning the car if finacing could not be found, but to blantenly still your money, and the car. I fell that I am entitled to at least half of the money if not all of it. I am very unhappy about this situation, and I hope that something could be done about this..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dallas-auto-credit/Dallas-texas-75228/Dallas-Auto-Credit-Dallas-Texas-sneaky-unethical-business-tactics-3821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dallas auto credit