• Report: #1162094

• Reported By: Kathi — Waxahachie Texas
Dallas Marble Stone
4705 County Road 610 Alvarado, Texas USA

Dallas Marble Stone (Scott Joe) Homeowners asked to pay twice Alvarado Texas

This is not a reputable company to work with. My husband (police officer) and I contracted with what we found out was a unreputable contractor. This contractor chose to do business with Dallas Marble Stone. Our counter top was not done the way I wanted it done (no fault of Dallas Marble Stone) and I contacted Dallas Marble Stone directly after we had to fire our contractor for not completing the job he was hired to do even though he had been paid for it.

Scott (owner or Dallas Marble Stone) and Joe both originally said they would do the right thing for me and pull the counter for a very fair price and re-work it. I found out later that my contractor has not paid for the counter even though we (the homeowners) paid our contractor in full. Both Scott and Joe have now gone back on their word and said that they will not do right by me because the contractor is stating we did not pay.

My husband and I are honest hard working people who thought we had hired a good contractor to do so. I hate that Dallas Marble Stone will have to go after my contractor for the money, but there is no reputable company that would expect the homeowner to pay twice for the same product. The owner of this company (Scott) even went so far as hanging up on me when I was trying to explain our perdicament. Stating that they have been in business for 35 years and they don't care to make things right. I would not recommend this company to do work for anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dallas-Marble-Stone/Alvarado-Texas-76009/Dallas-Marble-Stone-Scott-Joe-Homeowners-asked-to-pay-twice-Alvarado-Texas-1162094. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dallas Marble Stone