Complaint Review: dallas saturday socials

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: professormu — plano Texas
dallas saturday socials
Internet USA

dallas saturday socials dallassaturdaysocials.com signed up for a membership for private party invitations and the website did not offer anything. dallas Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: User had access they PAID for

I found this website for private adult get togethers in the Dallas area and contacted the website through email to ask additional questions.  I got a reply back and they said once you sign up for the membership which is $30 a month with my checking account.  There is a members only area that has the information about the private parties and where they will be held.

I signed up and I recieved a confirmation email that I was on a email distrubtion list for party information.  I waited and after the first few days there was no emails for any information. I went on the website to the members only area and there was no information at all just pictures that was taken probably a few years ago.

Then I tried to access area to get information about up coming events and it was a dead link.  I emailed the webmaster or whom ever you want to call it and I never got reply back. I waited for 2 weeks or more and never was able to get a reply ever.  I must have emailed them a half of dozen times and each time they ignored me.

So I stopped the payment for the membership becuase I believed I got taken for a ripoff and of course I should have known better. So now its been well over a month probably pushing two I get an email out of the blue from this place saying they are going to prosecute me for stealing from them.  REALLY???

You ripped me off and you have the nerve to say that they will post all my information on the internet for people to see.  Family friends employers anyone so they know I ripped them off. Again, REALLY???  I replied back and told them that they did not offer what they said and there was no information and the whole thing was fake.  They said that is my opinion.

WHAT??? WAIT REALLY? Please stay away from these people and if you find something that doesnt have a phone number you can call....click next. Please this place is cruel and a bunch of liars.

They want money and they collect every month and you get nothing. I should have thought of this scheme myself. Yes its a scheme to prey on people. STAY AWAY!  I would like any help in fighting back against this jerk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dallas-saturday-socials/internet/dallas-saturday-socials-dallassaturdaysocialscom-signed-up-for-a-membership-for-private-1168549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dallas saturday socials

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

User had access they PAID for

AUTHOR: Dallas7abb - ()

This person had FULL ACCESS to the MEMBERS AREA that he had PAID for. What he is complaining about is the fact that he couldnt get lucky & have anyone interested in him sexually. He contacted us multiple times telling us if we didnt get him someone to have SEX with him, he was going to do a CHARGEBACK against us (which he did) and then file complaints against us. (which he is doing)

We told him we were not running a PROSTITUTION business & his attitutde & demanor was probably what was keeping him from meeting anyone..

This person is a THIEF & a STALKER. BEWARE !!!!!