Complaint Review: dan fraley

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: john doe — mesa Arizona United States of America
dan fraley
23782 n 89 ave peoria az 85383 home adress Internet United States of America

dan fraley 23782 n 89 ave peoria az 85383 home adress 623-218-3290 he stole money for a motor 4200 Internet

*General Comment: Dan Frahley

*General Comment: Dan Fraley

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: ripped off

*Consumer Comment: Dan Fraley

This  guy name dan  fraley  stole from my brotheir  4200 on ebay  for an engine

i found his  house  dan fraley  23782  n 89 ave  peoria az 85383  home adress     623-218-3290

this guy  needs  to be stop and  arrested   careful  he  lives with old rude men

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dan-fraley/internet/dan-fraley-23782-n-89-ave-peoria-az-85383-home-adress-623-218-3290-he-stole-money-928817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dan fraley

#1 General Comment

Dan Frahley

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

Check out my report under Dan Frahley

#2 General Comment

Dan Fraley

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

Read my report on this skunk, the engine is junk, got me for 5K, my report is under Dan Frahley he also uses the name Dane. I to filed 2 reports with ebay, they didn't do squat, I may sue ebay also.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

ripped off

AUTHOR: james - (United States of America)

I have just been ripped off by this Dane fraley too. I ordered a Tpi motor in may. 2012 and still have received nothing but excuses. I would also like to talk with you other victoms he got me for 4280. How can he do this and have such a good rating on eBay.
He is on eBay as. Fastfi602. I am going to try to filie a claim through the county he lives in and plan a trip to Arizona. Bad thing is I live in Oregon. But for that much it would be worth it to kick his ass. What a fat ugly scumbag. This really puts the screws to my project car a 56 Chevy. Money my dad left to me when he passed. He wanted to see this car done and so do I but what a set back. I don't think an ass kicking is good enough for this piece of crap.

Dan Fraley

AUTHOR: Bill - (United States of America)

In the picture that has been shown Dan Fraley is the person on the right
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC