Complaint Review: dan fraley

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: gotscammedbydan — United States of America
dan fraley
peoria , az peoria, Arizona United States of America

dan fraley dana dan fastforwardfi@cox.net tpidane dan fraley scam tpi engine junk peoria, Arizona

*General Comment: Dan Frahley

*General Comment: Dan Frahley

*Consumer Comment: TPI Engine

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: dan fraley is a scammer for auto parts

got the same runaround from this thief.  had given him a check for $3900 and promised a 2-3 week turnaround.  3months later im hearing his stories about his son in drugs and the flu and wife being sick.  his shipping quote was 250 dollars and somehow it got shipped to a freight company over 50 miles away from my house,  i drove down to pick up and the company told me i owed #830...there is when i started to grow weary of this effing scumbag. upon inspection he used chrome spray paint as his "show finish" on the "ported hp heads" which were 100% untouched IRON heads with carbon still built up inside.  the crappy autozone chrome oil pan had the drain plug stripped out, the oil pump bolt had been squished into the main bearing, injectors were stock with silver spraypaint EVEN ALL OVER THE INJECTOR NOZZLES!!!!!!! just over all a 4,000 dollar painted peice of crap.  i purchaced to use in a corvette and told him long in advance that i needed all the corvette accessories and fuel lines becaust the camaro is routed different and was assured that i would get the correct set up and paid an additional 400 bucks for polished brackets.  wouldnt you know that they were all for a camaro and his magic coating of chrome spraypaint. he stopped answering the phone after all these probelms how funny this quiet old man has everyone fooled.  this scum of the earth man should be put in jail and forced to refund every dollar he has stolen from us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dan-fraley/peoria-Arizona-/dan-fraley-dana-dan-fastforwardficoxnet-tpidane-dan-fraley-scam-tpi-engine-junk-peoria-829787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dan fraley

#1 General Comment

Dan Frahley

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

Check out my report under Dan Frahley

#2 General Comment

Dan Frahley

AUTHOR: Ralph - (United States of America)

Check out my report under Dan Frahley

TPI Engine

AUTHOR: Troy - (United States of America)

I met Mr. Fraley through Ebay where he has an ongoing auction of a custom chevy 350 TPI engine with many polished parts that includes the computer and wiring harness for $3950. I contacted Mr. Fraley and ordered an engine; I upgraded with Edlebrock valve covers and polished Edlebrock runners. He wanted me to send the money and I was not willing to do that. I researched his name and found this site and the unfavorable review. I wanted to talk with a recent customer who had purchased an engine from him. He provided me with the name and number of a guy who lived an hour north of me. I contacted him and asked his opinion of the purchase. He stated that the create that it was shipped in was very strong and that overall he felt it was a good engine at a fair price. Based on this info I had Mr. Fraley build one for me with the upgrades and told him I would drive out to him from Ca. and bring the cash and purchase if I liked what I saw, which is what I did. The engine was very clean with a nice black paint job and all of the aluminum was highly polished. I took the engine to my mechanic who inspected it and said it was a good engine at a fair price. It took approx 2 weeks for Mr. Fraley to build my engine. Thank you Mr. Fraley, can't wait to fire it up!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

dan fraley is a scammer for auto parts

AUTHOR: john doe - (United States of America)

I met dan fraley threw ebay he told me he would send me a motor  for  4200 . Well guess what i send  him the  money and  i never  got the motor     my name  is  mariano  parra from Ca  his  correct adress  in peoria  is  23782 n 89 ave peoria az 85383