Complaint Review: Dan Goldstein FG Global

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: CaptainSaveAConsumer — Fort Lauderdale Florida
Dan Goldstein FG Global
PO Box 1384 Chicago, Illinois USA

Dan Goldstein FG Global liar, con-artist, jerk, criminal, loser, rips off single moms Chicago Illinois

FG GLOBAL LLC nd DAN GOLDSTEIN are a scam!! After I did a small (EXTREMELY UNDERPAID) microjob for them, about an hor's worth of work for $2, he commissioned me to do additional work. I did the first small batch and was paid $3.50. Then, I did a much bigger batch for $8. 4 hours worth of work. I didn't hear from him for 3 days. I finally get a message on the third day saying tell us what we owe you and we'll pay it. THEN the psycho changes his mind and says he never got my work!!! CRAZY PERSON!! He ripped off a single mom and he knows I have a sopy of the sent e-mail + file and a print screen of the Google Docs share. DO NOT do business with this guy!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dan-Goldstein-FG-Global/Chicago-Illinois-60690/Dan-Goldstein-FG-Global-liar-con-artist-jerk-criminal-loser-rips-off-single-moms-Chi-1122578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dan Goldstein FG Global