Complaint Review: Dana Wahab Murad

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: jg — other Colorado
Dana Wahab Murad
3058 S. Holland CT Lakewood, Colorado USA

Dana Wahab Murad Dan Dana Wahab Murad robbed me not only of my money, but the trust I had in him. Lakewood Colorado

danawahabmurad.yolasite.com

Dana Wahab Murad  (alias: Ali Baba), 30 years old, born 1984, of  Lakewood, Colorado 80227, phone  3037189392, calls himself Dan to disguise his background, a thief, as he gives U.S. Iraqis a bad reputation.  Dana Murad sold a car to me, for Yesika J Guevara, claiming much work had been done to it.

Since no receipts were provided for the work, I asked Dana for the name of the mechanic, so I could inquire about the finer details of his work on my car; I didn’t want to duplicate what work he had done. Dana Wahab Murad repeated dodged my requests to talk to the mechanic. Red Flag! Dana Murad told me to have the engine diagnosed, irrationally suggesting it would be a simpler to have the engine pulled from the car to determine if a $5 rear main seal were installed than for him provide me the contact information of the mechanic – because the mechanic who did the work did not exist! The  newer engine, head gaskets replacement, new CV Axles and the oil change are now all in question. [continued below]....

.....

After all this, even if Dana would come up with the mechanic’s info., I would no longer trust anything he said or did. For a few U.S. dollars, Dana Wahab Murad robbed me not only of my money, but the trust I wanted to have in him. Failing to see the immorality of the issue, he was baffled and claimed my reaction to such deception was a bit dramatic – implying, where he comes from this is normal. Watch out for Dan, Dana Wahab Murad, he has no concept of an American ethical business transaction, has no virtue or soul concerning the victims of his self-serving exploits!

Tags: Shereen Murad, Wahab Murad, Darya Murad,

Yesika J Guevara, 19030 E. 22nd Pl., Aurora, Co 80011

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dana-Wahab-Murad/Lakewood-Colorado-80227/Dana-Wahab-Murad-Dan-Dana-Wahab-Murad-robbed-me-not-only-of-my-money-but-the-trust-I-had-1133205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dana Wahab Murad