Complaint Review: Dance Sport Videos - Core Rhythms

• Submitted: Tue, October 10, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 10, 2006

• Reported By:Rex Georgia
Dance Sport Videos - Core Rhythms
PO BOX 8324 Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Dance Sport Videos - Core Rhythms ripoff charged for additional DVDs that were declined in TV offer Van Nuys California

I ordered the Latin Core Rhythms dance exercise DVD for my wife and myself. The TV ad stated that the 3 DVDs were for 2 payments of 14.99. As I ordered over the phone, I was given the option to order more DVDs or decline any more DVDs of this series. I declined. 2 weeks later I noticed that $25 had been deducted from my account without my approval. When I called to inquire as to why, I was told that I didnt decline the offer so they went ahead and sent out the other DVD's. I told the gentleman that I did decline, and he informed me that if I had declined the offer then the DVDs would have cost me nearly $70. I then told him that niether the commercial nor the prompts on their order line mentioned anything like that. If I knew thats how much the DVDs were going to cost, I would never have ordered them. I sent the additional DVDs back and did get a refund. The people at the company were actually very polite, and the DVDs are very fun and do work.

Lukas
Rex, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2006 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dance-Sport-Videos-Core-Rhythms/Van-Nuys-California-91403/Dance-Sport-Videos-Core-Rhythms-ripoff-charged-for-additional-DVDs-that-were-declined-in-215070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dance Sport Videos - Core Rhythms