Complaint Review: Dandrew Capital Partners

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Waco Texas
Dandrew Capital Partners
45 West 21 St Ste 3C New York, New York U.S.A.

Dandrew Capital Partners Took my money with out proper paper work New York New York

I approched this company about obtaining a mortgage loan. After being past to a untrained loan officer, I was asked for credit card information without getting the proper paperwork for my application that was denied. The reason for my denail was due to the type of loan that I was requesting. I was only denied after my card was charged 500 dollars and then told that they do not offer that loan. Had my application been taken completely and correctly upfront, the comany would have been able to notify me upfront that my apllication was denied and no exspense would have been accured. If walked into a shoe store asking for heels yet they sale tennis shoes, my money would not be taken upfront to just tell me sorry we dont sale heels. This is what this company did to me. The last email that I recieved stated that they do no offer construction loans yet that is what I needed. I have asked for my money back and no one will return my call or email.

Waco, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 11:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dandrew-Capital-Partners/New-York-New-York-10010/Dandrew-Capital-Partners-Took-my-money-with-out-proper-paper-work-New-York-New-York-392678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dandrew Capital Partners