Complaint Review: Daniel Masuello and Homes of Distinction, Terry Eichas

• Submitted: Thu, October 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 24, 2002

• Reported By:Delray Beach FL
Daniel Masuello and Homes of Distinction, Terry Eichas
640 East Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach, FL 33483 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-272-4201
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Daniel Masuello and Homes of Distinction, Terry Eichas ripoff Delray Beach Florida

My childrens' father was responsible for paying the rent at 5319 Washington Road, Delray Beach FL 33484. I was unaware the rent was not being paid until I received notification from the court. Three weeks later, I received a 24 hour notice. The week before my 24 hour notice, I had surgery and was unable to lift anything therefore making a move to a new residence impossible without the help of friends.

I called Homes of Distinction (Realtor responsible for rent collection) and spoke with Terry Eichas. I asked for a 2 day extension because the 24 hour notice fell short of my plans to have help moving. I informed him of my surgery and he refused to give me any more time.

On Friday, the sherriff showed up and locked up most of mine and my childrens' personal effects including our beds and dressers. After screaming and yelling and cancelled appointments by Terry Eichas, I was granted time to get our belongings one hour in advance so once again, I had no help and upon arriving at the residence,

I was given 45 minutes to gather a few belongings. This of course is an abridged version of the story, but my children and I have been ripped off for about $7,000 in furniture, clothing, jewelry etc... Please help!

Delray Beach, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2002 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Masuello-and-Homes-of-Distinction-Terry-Eichas/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Daniel-Masuello-and-Homes-of-Distinction-Terry-Eichas-ripoff-Delray-Beach-Florida-33335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Masuello and Homes of Distinction, Terry Eichas