Complaint Review: Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: ALL STAR management — los angeles California
Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS
9911 W. PICO BLVD #1450 CENTURY CITY, California USA

Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS Paid for braces in full for my 14 year old girl NEVER PUT THEM ON! I won in small claims BUT HIDING OUT TO PAY! CENTURY CITY California

I bought my 14 year old daugther braces from this guy and paid cash in full up front. Stung us along for 5-6 months and never put them on! I sued him in small claims court WON. He than appealed and I WON again! here is the case number to prove my store #13sx0335. STAY AWAY FROM AT ALL COSTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Omid-Cohanim-DDS/CENTURY-CITY-California-90035/Daniel-Omid-Cohanim-DDS-Paid-for-braces-in-full-for-my-14-year-old-girl-NEVER-PUT-THEM-ON-1155783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Omid Cohanim DDS