Complaint Review: Daniel Quibell

• Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — Boise Idaho
Daniel Quibell
3084 N. Willowside Ave Meridian, Idaho USA

Daniel Quibell American Architectural Stolen construction equipment ( compound miter saw ) Meridian Idaho

Daniel Quibell showed up to my home and claimed he needed my Craftsman Professional Sliding Compound Miter Saw for a job he was working on. He looked like a guy who could use a hand-up.  He claimed that he was a Christian and a single dad just trying to make it, but don't buy that line.

Nevertheless, I made the mistake of trusting him.  So I extended the olive branch to Dan Quibell. He likes to parade around town as American Architectural LLC as a supposed painter.  He'll even give you his false insurance policy with Insur-Mart – Policy # G11FD6562, and his home address: 3084 N. Willowside Ave Meridian, ID 83646 and cell (208) 412-4629 .

He said he was working at the Eagle Church and would pay for the saw once he was paid for his latest job.  (Turns out, he would never get paid from them.  He was doing work at the church in exchange for a bus - but he never finished the work there either. [continued below]....

.....)  I agreed to let him purchase the saw and settle up the following week.  He also wanted to barter for the saw in exchange for his paint work and I told him we could talk about it the following week, but only when he had the money.  In addition, I told him it was unlikely because I'd prefer the money and didn't have time/money to paint my house.

I guess those terms didn’t agree with Daniel, because that was the last I saw Daniel for a long time.  I tried contacting him for months.  The guy is a very shady - be warned.  I called, texted, and even went to his home.  I gave him so many chances - it was unreal.  He always had a new lie.

I spoke with the Church and they were having a lot of trouble with him.  In fact, I didn’t have any good references for him.  I also talked to the Boise and Meridian Police Department who are aware of the theft/fraud complaints and monitoring Daniel.

It seems he has a way of finding trouble and hanging with the wrong crowd.  One of the many times he didn’t show up to meet, I contacted him via text, and he said he was "in a meeting."  Not according to the police - unless you call “getting a DUI” a meeting.

To date, he has made no effort to return the saw (because he doesn't have the stolen goods) and no efforts to settle up.  There is case against Daniel Quibell and American Architectural LLC with the Idaho State Courts at this time.

In all my life, I've never dealt with anyone with such an extreme lack of character and integrity.  Do not allow this criminal on your property and call the police if approached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Daniel-Quibell/Meridian-Idaho-83646/Daniel-Quibell-American-Architectural-Stolen-construction-equipment-compound-miter-saw-1115230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Daniel Quibell